Syntel Pune-Freshers Accounts Trainee JobsAugust 20th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Trainee
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Qualification : B.Com , M.Com
Job Location : Pune
Job Responsibilities :
- The job profile will involve Financial Analysis of various financial and investment products and instruments.
- It will be a back office profile with no calling or sales involved. It will be a great opportunity to get a wide exposure to Global Securities & Capital Markets
- B.COM / BBA / M.COM
- AMFI / NCFM Certifications (not necessary)
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Capital markets / Mutual funds
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Candidates who have applied in the last 6 months need not apply.
- Candidates should be open to work in any shifts including night shifts.
- MBA’s OR any postgraduates need not apply.
- Dress Code: Formals.
- Age criteria: Candidates born after 1979 only can apply
About Company :
Established in 1980, Syntel (NASDAQ:SYNT) is a global e-Business and Applications Outsourcing company that delivers real-world technology solutions to Global 2000 corporations. The company was the first US-based firm to launch a Global Delivery Service to drive speed-to-market and quality advantages for its customers. Syntel’s portfolio of services includes e-Business development and integration, wireless solutions, data warehousing, eCRM, as well as complex application development and enterprise integration services, spanning across verticals like Financial Services/Banking, Health Care, Insurance, Telecom, Automotive and Manufacturing. With 27 offices worldwide and 12000+ employees, Syntel has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of the 200 Best Small Companies in America (for the sixth time), and is one amongst The Global Outsourcing 100, named by International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (twice in a row). It has operations in USA, India, UK, Germany, Hong Kong and Singapore, is assessed at Level 5 of the SEI’s CMM and is ISO 27001:2005 certified. Syntel’s Global Development Centers in India are located in Mumbai, Chennai and Pune.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above