Taj Hotels Group-Housekeeping Supervisor Jobs SuratMarch 3rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Established in 1903, Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is one of Asia’s largest and finest group of hotels, comprising 56 hotels in 39 locations across India with an additional 18 international hotels in the Maldives, Mauritius, Malaysia, Seychelles, Australia, UK, USA, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Africa and the Middle East. From world-renowned landmarks to modern business hotels, idyllic beach resorts to authentic Rajput palaces, each Taj hotel offers an unrivalled fusion of warm Indian hospitality, world-class service and modern luxury. The Taj, a symbol of Indian hospitality, has recently completed the centenary of its landmark hotel, Taj Mahal Palace and Tower, Mumbai. Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is part of the Tata Group, India’s premier business house.
Job Position : Housekeeping Supervisor
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Work Place : Surat
Job Responsibilities :
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper in planning and budgeting the revenues and costs for the Housekeeping department.
- Staffing and scheduling of the department and allocation of duties.
- Develop systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
- Facilitate learning and development for all the team members of the department.
- Performance Appraisal/ Management of the staff in the department.
- Supervise and direct the daily activities of all Housekeeping staff.
- Ensure the service standards regarding cleanliness, amenities and maintenance in rooms and public areas are adhered.
- Manage the inventory of supplies, linen and equipment and maintain their records.
- Monitor and control consumption of guest and cleaning supplies, devise methods for optimal usage of cleaning supplies
- Ensure through regular monitoring of GSTS and constant guest feedback, prompt, efficient and accurate service to all guests.
- Inspect guestrooms (VIPs) and Monitor super room cleaning
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance and cleaning schedules for rooms and public areas.
- Monitor productivity standards and Schedule staff in order to optimize manpower.
- Review the monthly business/occupancy reports and assist the Executive Housekeeper in developing a work plan.
- Graduate /Diploma in Hotel Management
- Thorough knowledge of modern housekeeping techniques and the latest in cleaning technology, hygiene & safety standards.
- Knowledge of various chemicals and cleaning equipments
- Inventory management & Budgeting
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of textiles, fabrics and interior design
- Knowledge of floriculture, horticulture and landscaping
Website : https://tajhotels.com/gateway