Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces Mangalore-Steward VacanciesOctober 5th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Steward
No of openings : 4
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for all mis-en-place and mis-en-scene.
- Performs all necessary tasks to serve Food & Beverage according to the service standards and operating manuals of the hotel.
- Greets and seats guests ensures their comfort at the table.
- Maintains table culture and restaurant ambiance at all times.
- Ensures minimum breakage, spoilage and wastage.
- Responsible for creating and collecting accurate bills and amounts for all service done.
- Attend behavioral and vocational training in own and related work areas to enhance skill and develop multifunctionality.
- Maintains excellent relations and professionalism among colleagues.
- Constantly interacts with all guests in assigned stations and actively seeks guest feedback.
- Fosters professional / friendly relationships with all guests.
- Three year Diploma/ Degree in Hotel Management.
- Thorough knowledge of different cuisines, service styles, standards and restaurant concepts.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Qualification : BHM – Hotel Management
Job Location :Mangalore
About Company :
Established in 1903, Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is one of Asia’s largest and finest group of hotels, comprising 56 hotels in 39 locations across India with an additional 18 international hotels in the Maldives, Mauritius, Malaysia, Seychelles, Australia, UK, USA, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Africa and the Middle East. From world-renowned landmarks to modern business hotels, idyllic beach resorts to authentic Rajput palaces, each Taj hotel offers an unrivalled fusion of warm Indian hospitality, world-class service and modern luxury. The Taj, a symbol of Indian hospitality, has recently completed the centenary of its landmark hotel, Taj Mahal Palace and Tower, Mumbai. Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is part of the Tata Group, India’s premier business house.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above