Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces Mumbai-HRMS Support Associate OpeningsJuly 31st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : HRMS Support Associate
No of Openings : 2
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- To provide functional assistance and guidance to end-users of Oracle based HR Management System.
- Attend to in-bound calls, web queries and provide functional assistance.
- Provide telephonic and online training to users as per requirements.
- Assist in providing recommendations to the IT team for system improvements.
- Perform qualitative analysis of support requirements from users.
- Assist in developing solutions and work-arounds for common support issues faced by users.
- Collate requirements and provide assistance in rollout of new modules.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- High degree of interest and aptitude in working on computers.
- High degree of Process Orientation (Preferable)
Job Details :
Taj Hotels, Resorts and Palaces has implemented Oracle HRMS across its hotels in India to manage its 14000 strong workforce. To provide support to users across the organisation, a support centre has been set up with the purpose of providing online and telephonic support to HRMS users.
Working Hours – 09:00 am – 06:30 pm (Monday – Saturday)
Candidates once selected will receive training in Oracle HRMS Modules to enable them to carry out their job responsibilities.
The Indian Hotels Company Limited Oxford House,
2nd Floor, 15/17, N.F Road, Apollo Bunder
About Company :
Established in 1903, Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is one of Asia’s largest and finest group of hotels, comprising 56 hotels in 39 locations across India with an additional 18 international hotels in the Maldives, Mauritius, Malaysia, Seychelles, Australia, UK, USA, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Africa and the Middle East. From world-renowned landmarks to modern business hotels, idyllic beach resorts to authentic Rajput palaces, each Taj hotel offers an unrivalled fusion of warm Indian hospitality, world-class service and modern luxury. The Taj, a symbol of Indian hospitality, has recently completed the centenary of its landmark hotel, Taj Mahal Palace and Tower, Mumbai. Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is part of the Tata Group, India’s premier business house.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com