Taj Palace Hotel Delhi NCR- Accounts Coordinator Fresher VacancyMay 3rd, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Accounts Coordinator
Name of the Company : Taj Palace Hotel
Experience: 0 to 1 yrs.
Job Location : New Delhi
Salary: INR 1.25 Lakhs to 1.75 Lakhs
Job Duties :
- To ensure the adherence of Standard Accounting procedures in all the accounting operations.
- Monitor cost and profit performance of all departments regularly and provide recommendations/suggestive corrective action.
- Ensure all financial activities, maintenance of? accounts, efficient material management, compliance with statutory requirements and management of cash flow.
- Budgetary control to ensure desired financial? performance with emphasis on profit maximization through revenue enhancement and strict expenditure controls.
- Fully conversant with std accounting principles..
- Timely completion of Statutory and Internal Audit of the unit without any qualifications.
- Handle all matters pertaining to insurance policies, banking etc.,
- To assume responsibility for preparing all MIS reports, to develop a more informative database for improved management decision-making and critical evaluation of activities.
- Inform and advise the departmental heads in the areas of financial performance, cost benefit analysis, cost management etc.,
- Handle related department such as the Stores and the Credit Collection Cell (local staff) and deal with local companies
Qualification : B.Com – Commerce
Details of the Company :
Established in 1903, Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is one of Asia’s largest and finest group of hotels, comprising 56 hotels in 39 locations across India with an additional 18 international hotels in the Maldives, Mauritius, Malaysia, Seychelles, Australia, UK, USA, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Africa and the Middle East. From world-renowned landmarks to modern business hotels, idyllic beach resorts to authentic Rajput palaces, each Taj hotel offers an unrivalled fusion of warm Indian hospitality, world-class service and modern luxury. The Taj, a symbol of Indian hospitality, has recently completed the centenary of its landmark hotel, Taj Mahal Palace and Tower, Mumbai. Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is part of the Tata Group, India’s premier business house.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com