Tanish Homes- Law Officer Vacancy RaigarhJuly 12th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Law Graduates having Strong leadership and managerial skills are required to work as Law Officers in Raigarh at Tanish Homes – 11 July 2011
Job Position : Legal Manager/Liaision
Number of Posts : 15
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Qualification : LLB – Law
Salary : INR 1.25 Lakhs to 3 Lakhs
Job Location: Raigarh
Job Duties :
- Provide leadership and ensure efficient and effective management of staff and resources in the Legal department.
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
- Draft & evaluate all sorts of legal documents.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
- Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the department for executive management meetings.
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management‘s attention.
- Prepare, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills necessary for interaction with the Government of Kenya, the Judicial system and negotiating parties;
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and experience with, laws dealing with government and/or commercial contract administration, particularly contract negotiation, preparation and administration;
- Ability to provide independent advice(orally and in writing) to senior level management on highly technical matters;
- Demonstrate success in managing and conducting a variety of litigation matter;
- Good planning and organization skills; and
- Proven ability to delicately solve sensitive matters.
Address f the Organization :
Tanish Homes Pvt Ltd
No.-3 Jamal Manzil,
Plot No.98, 14th Road
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
Details of the Organization :
Tanish Homes entered into the world of real estate to set the present standard of living at higher level, using state of the art construction technologies & has been creating vibrant spaces since 2008.
Tanish Homes brings with it, 5 years of experience, in real estate industry with products ranging from residential to commercial to income generating properties, intended to rentals to SRA schemes to township development.