TATA Chemicals Jamnagar-Physician Openings 2010March 7th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Established in 1939 at Mithapur, and part of the US$ 62.5 B Tata Group, Tata Chemicals Limited (TCL) today is the second largest producer of Soda Ash in the world with manufacturing facilities across four continents. TCL is the pioneer and market leader in the branded, iodised salt segment. TCL is also India?s leading manufacturers of urea and phosphatic fertilisers. Its urea plant at Babrala is the country?s most energy efficient fertiliser unit in the country. Phosphatic fertilisers are manufactured at its plant in Haldia.
The acquisition of an equal partnership in Indo Maroc Phosphore S.A. (IMACID) along with Chambal Fertilisers and the global phosphate major, OCP of Morocco in the year 2005 was the first step that TCL took towards internationalization. In early 2006, TCL completed the acquisition of the UK based Brunner Mond Group (BM).
Job Position : Physician
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Qualification : MBBS, M.S/M.D
Work Place : Jamnagar
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for attending to patients pertaining to Medicine speciality.
- Would be in charge of Medicine services to the community of Okhamandal Area.
- Would be posted at Mithapur Hospital, run by Tata Chemicals Limited
- Shall provide treatment to all patients pertaining to Medical Speciality as Physician.
- Shall run independent OPD for diagnosis and treatment of patients reporting at the OPD
- Shall admit patients in IPD and provide treatment in Wards
- Shall plan and execute Health Awareness Programmes for community.
- Shall provide emergency and intensive care to patients pertaining to Medicine and others as required in hospital and in CCU.
- MBBS MD (Medicine) with Min 1 years experience
- 1-2 years experience of working in ICU is preferred
- Knowledge of Gujarati
- Good communication and Counseling skills .