Tata Communications Chennai-Network Engineer VacanciesJune 6th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Executive – Networks
Name of the Organization :Tata Communications
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Work Location: Chennai
- Bachelors degree/ Diploma in computer science or related fields.
- Certifications : CCNA preferred.
- Adequate exposure to various security products/solutions such VPN, IPSEC, SSL, SSH, firewalls, anti-x, IDS/IPS, PKI vulnerability and penetration testing tools.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Experience of working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience in NOC/SOC/24X7 environment preferred.
Job Responsibilities :
- Work with the various monitoring tools and systems in the Security Engineeringcenter.
- Directly communicates with the customer technical contact to assist in understanding of the resolution process.
- Responsible for documentation of the resolution and for closure of trouble tickets.
About Company :
Tata Communications Limited along with its global subsidiaries (Tata Communications) is a leading global provider of the new world of communications. The company leverages its Tata Global Network, vertical intelligence and leadership in emerging markets, to deliver value-driven, globally managed solutions to the Fortune 1000 and mid-sized enterprises, service providers and consumers.
The Tata Communications portfolio includes transmission, IP, converged voice, mobility, managed network connectivity, hosted data center, communications solutions and business transformation services to global and Indian enterprises & service providers as well as, broadband and content services to Indian consumers. The Tata Global Network encompasses one of the most advanced and largest submarine cable networks, a Tier-1 IP network, connectivity to more than 200 countries across 300 PoPs and more than one million square feet data center space.
Becoming the leading integrated provider to drive and deliver a new world of communications, Tata Communications became the unified global brand for VSNL, VSNL International, Teleglobe, Tata Indicom Enterprise Business Unit and CIPRIS on February 13, 2008.
Tata Communications Ltd. is a part of the $29 billion Tata Group; it is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and its ADRs are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TCL).
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above