Tata Communications Delhi- HR Vacancy 2011April 8th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
HR Assistant Job Post 2011 in Delhi at Tata Communications – 8 April 2011
Job Position : Executive Assistant to the Global Head HR
No of Opening : 1
Name of the Organization : Tata Communications
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Delhi
Rupees 5,00,000 – 10,00,000
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
Job Responsibilities :
- Reporting to Global Head of HR
- Track all major HR projects and programs being implemented globally
- Organize and manage all reviews: with HR leadership Team, their Direct Reports, and others
- Follow up until closure
- Keep track of Key Imperatives and KRAs for the HR team – monthly analysis
- Preparation of analysis and reports for the Global Management Committee and Board
- Organize interaction with employees globally and help track action items: including Global HR Call, etc.
- Participate in the Innovation initiative of the HR team
- There are several Cross Functional initiatives where the Global Head of HR is a team member – help contribute to this
- Prepare communication material
- Do research including interface with outside parties
- Based in Delhi Office
- MBA with 1 to 2 years experience (before or after MBA)
- Exposure to HR
- Quantitative/Qualitative Analysis including tools, ability to collaborate with a large number of people, excellent verbal and written communication skills, enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Excellent opportunity to learn a whole variety of HR and Corporate matters, which will position the candidate for significant responsibilities in the HR and/or other teams
About Company :
Tata Communications is a leading global provider of a new world of communications. With a leadership position in emerging markets, Tata Communications leverages its advanced solutions capabilities and domain expertise across its global and pan-India network to deliver managed solutions to multi-national enterprises, service providers and Indian consumers.
The Tata Global Network includes one of the most advanced and largest submarine cable networks, a Tier-1 IP network, with connectivity to more than 200 countries across 400 PoPs, and nearly 1 million square feet of data center and collocation space worldwide.
Tata Communications Limited is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and its ADRs are listed on the New York Stock Exchange. (NYSE: TCL)
For Details Click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/mynaukri/mn_newminnernew.php?xz=1_0_3&xo=&js=1&f=060411001705&xp=38&xid=130220576834891600&qf=12&qe=1&qm=-1&qx=-1&qs=r&qt=all&enableRoleMapping=y&qd=1&mode=7&id=