TATA Communications Mumbai-Accountancy Job CareersApril 10th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Asst. Manager – FR&C (Reporting)
Name of the Organization : Tata Communications
About Company :
Tata Communications Limited along with its global subsidiaries (Tata Communications) is a leading global provider of the new world of communications. The company leverages its Tata Global Network, vertical intelligence and leadership in emerging markets, to deliver value-driven, globally managed solutions to the Fortune 1000 and mid-sized enterprises, service providers and consumers.
The Tata Communications portfolio includes transmission, IP, converged voice, mobility, managed network connectivity, hosted data center, communications solutions and business transformation services to global and Indian enterprises & service providers as well as, broadband and content services to Indian consumers. The Tata Global Network encompasses one of the most advanced and largest submarine cable networks, a Tier-1 IP network, connectivity to more than 200 countries across 300 PoPs and more than one million square feet data center space. Tata Communications serves its customers from its offices in 80 cities in 40 countries worldwide
The number one global international wholesale voice operator and number one provider of International Long Distance, Enterprise Data and Internet Services in India, the company was named ‘Best Wholesale Carrier’ at the World Communications Awards in 2006 and was named the ‘Best Pan-Asian Wholesale Provider’ at the 2007 Capacity Magazine Global Wholesale Telecommunications Awards for the second consecutive year.
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Work Location: Mumbai
Qualification : B.Com, CA
- Chartered Accountant
- Experience- 1-3 years in similar role
- IFRS/US GAAP knowledge is desirable
- Good command over excel is expected
- Knowledge of Oracle/SAP is an added advantage
Job Responsibilities :
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annually IFRS/USGAAP Financials including Notes to Accounts for the Company.
- Support for Form 20-F preparation and filing.
- IFRS implementation exposure preferred.
- Preparing Accounting memos for new transactions as per IFRS/US GAAP.
- Responsible for Variance Analysis for Consolidated Accounts.
- Liasoning with various departments for Information relating to Audits & Form 20-F.
- Responsible for various information (MIS) as needed from time to time.
- Setting up and review of existing processes.