Tata Communications Pune-Telecom Software Freshers openings 2010May 22nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Requirements Lead
Namer of the Organization : Tata Communications
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Work Location: Pune
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E.
- B.E or equivalent
- Experience in telecom domain
- 1-2 years experience as business analyst
- Knowledge of telecom systems, business processes and operations
- Ability to drive multi functional teams
Job Responsibilities :
- Translate the above interaction into URS’s and SRS’s for IT or external party for further development.
- Management of the requirements lifecycle
- Elicit requirements
- Analyze requirements – Refine, detail, prioritize,
- Finalize the requirement in the context of the existing application stack
- Ensure solution definition is consistent with original business objective
- Ensure UAT scope and execution is consistent with requirements
Interaction with members of the team to discuss, review and advise based on feedback received on existing processes.
- Works closely with different stakeholders to understand the current scenario and identify future needs.
About Company :
Tata Communications Limited along with its global subsidiaries (Tata Communications) is a leading global provider of the new world of communications. The company leverages its Tata Global Network, vertical intelligence and leadership in emerging markets, to deliver value-driven, globally managed solutions to the Fortune 1000 and mid-sized enterprises, service providers and consumers.
The Tata Communications portfolio includes transmission, IP, converged voice, mobility, managed network connectivity, hosted data center, communications solutions and business transformation services to global and Indian enterprises & service providers as well as, broadband and content services to Indian consumers. The Tata Global Network encompasses one of the most advanced and largest submarine cable networks, a Tier-1 IP network, connectivity to more than 200 countries across 300 PoPs and more than one million square feet data center space. Tata Communications serves its customers from its offices in 80 cities in 40 countries worldwide. Tata Communications has a strategic investment in South African operator Neotel, providing the company with a strong anchor to build an African footprint.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above