TATA MOTORS JAMSHEDPUR PUNE-AUTOMOBILE ENGINEER OPENINGSSeptember 3rd, 2009 Posted by VFreshers
Automobile Engineer Job Openings in India – Tata Motors Jamshedpur Pune
About Company :
Established in 1945, Tata Motors entered into a collaboration with Daimler Benz of Germany in 1954 to manufacture commercial vehicles. The collaboration ended in 1969. Tata Motors has since grown from strength to strength.
The Company has spread its manufacturing facilities across India by setting up plants at Jamshedpur, Pune and Lucknow. This is coupled with a nation-wide sales, service and spare parts network. The Company enjoys a significant demand in export markets like Europe, Australia, South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. The Company’s vehicles are seen in all the continents.
Tata Motors is moving towards becoming a Global organisation with its thrust on Tata Business Excellence Model and Tata Code of Conduct. After a successful performance in the Indian market, Tata Motors has now reached the shores of European countries in a very big way.
Job Title : Vehicle Integration Design – Degree Contract
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Education : B.Tech/B.E.
Job Location : Jamshedpur, Pune
Job Description :
- 1 Drawing and drafting of various aggregates using CAD tools like ProE 2001, Catia V5
- 2 Release designs in PLM alongwith export specifications, vehicle performance calculations and total vehicle packaging. Interactions with Denis / PLM system owners for modification procedures
- 3 Check for intereferance or clearance of various aggregates and povide support for data transfer of CAD models etc for tool making
- 4 Perform basic stress, geometrical and strength calculations for various components using customized tools like tyre envelope, map keys etc
- 5 Alignment with vehicle requirements for preparation of technical specifications of components
- 6 Adhere to TS, ISO, TML standards and Clearance matrix
- 7 Liason with external agencies like ETS, DMU, Proto shops, vendors etc for releasing drawings
- 8 Interact with external agencies like vendors and Proto shops etc for part procurements for testing and analysis purpose
- 9 Effectively contribute to the overall team / company targets.
- Thorough knowledge of design concepts of chassis aggregates like controls, suspension, steering, brakes, exhaust, fuel systems etc for designing purpose
- Expertise in design softwares like ProE 2001 and PLM alongwith exposure to PDM software Working knowledge of design softwares like ProE2001 / Catia V5 Working knowledge of design softwares like ProE2001 / Catia V5
- Operational Knowledge of DFMEA analysis and other calculation tools Knowledge of DFMEA analysis and other calculation tools Knowledge of DFMEA analysis and other calculation tools
- General Knowledge of Pro-Mechanica, Pro-Mechanism
- Knowledge of international standards
- Good knowledge of fundamentals of engineering, design and drafting Demonstrate good knowledge of fundamentals of engineering, design and drafting Demonstrate good knowledge of fundamentals of engineering, design and drafting
- Awareness of Automotive domain Awareness of Automotive domain Awareness of Automotive domain
- Good interpersonal and communication skills Effective co-ordination Effective co-ordination
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICKHERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above