Tata Motors Pune-Design Engineer OpeningOctober 26th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Project Monitoring Group- Project Support Associate
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : Diploma – Mechanical
Job Location : Pune
Job Responsibilities :
- To perform critical path activities identification, risk mitigation planning, timely resolution and escalation of unresolved critical issues
- To prepare for project reviews with senior on Project Timelines, Cost and Performance
- To monitor project element with support from seniors
- To provide necessary and active support for process improvement initiatives
- To act as effective team member and contribute towards improvements and meeting project deliverables
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Indian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Job role in R&D Engineer or equivalent.
- Should have knowledge of MS Project and Project Management reporting software preferred
- Should be aware of Design / Development / Project Management concepts
- Should develop good understanding of New Product Development Process -Project Planning, Monitoring and Execution
- Basic knowledge of business case and financials will be an added advantage
- Should have good level of Computer literacy
- Should be an active team player and self initiator with good communication skills
- Should be preferably from Automotive Industry.
- Should have good grasping skills with sound academic record i.e. throughout first class [60% and above] without a year gap due to failure
About Company :
Established in 1945, Tata Motors entered into a collaboration with Daimler Benz of Germany in 1954 to manufacture commercial vehicles. The collaboration ended in 1969. Tata Motors has since grown from strength to strength.
The Company has spread its manufacturing facilities across India by setting up plants at Jamshedpur, Pune and Lucknow. This is coupled with a nation-wide sales, service and spare parts network. The Company enjoys a significant demand in export markets like Europe, Australia, South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. The Company’s vehicles are seen in all the continents.
Tata Motors is moving towards becoming a Global organisation with its thrust on Tata Business Excellence Model and Tata Code of Conduct. After a successful performance in the Indian market, Tata Motors has now reached the shores of European countries in a very big way.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above