TATA MOTORS PUNE-DESIGN ENGINEERS RECRUITMENTFebruary 4th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Established in 1945, Tata Motors entered into a collaboration with Daimler Benz of Germany in 1954 to manufacture commercial vehicles. The collaboration ended in 1969. Tata Motors has since grown from strength to strength.
The Company has spread its manufacturing facilities across India by setting up plants at Jamshedpur, Pune and Lucknow. This is coupled with a nation-wide sales, service and spare parts network. The Company enjoys a significant demand in export markets like Europe, Australia, South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. The Company’s vehicles are seen in all the continents.
Job Position : Senior Associate
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : Diploma – Mechanical
Work Place : Pune
Job Responsibilities :
- To prepare CMVR application for vehicle & component type approval certification in the presrcibed format in coordination with design teams.
- To interact and follow up with proto shop for CMVR Vehicle preparation & Aggregate buildup.
- To ensure pre dispatch Inspection of CMVR vehicle, BIW and system aggregate as per technical specification and prescribed checklist.
- To perform CMVR vehicle tracking for pre-CMVR test within different testing group as per defined timeline.
- To ensure logistic arrangement for dispatch of vehicles, BIW, component and other system aggregate to the test agency for CMVR tests.
- To assist for CMVR testing at VRDE, ARAI, CIRT & other testing agency.
- To ensure the payment to test agency, Certificate dispatch to all concerns and Certificates and test reports data management.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Automobile, Production or Mechanical.
- Vehicle Systems, Vehice Aggregates, MS Office.
- Junior Executives specializing in Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent. Job role in R&D Engineer or equivalent.
Nature of Job : The aforesaid job is contractual in nature.
Job Details :
- The contract duration will vary from minimum one to maximum three years depending on project you will be selected for.
- Remuneration will be commensurate with your experience.