TATA Motors Pune-Electrical Engineers RecruitmentFebruary 13th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Established in 1945, Tata Motors entered into a collaboration with Daimler Benz of Germany in 1954 to manufacture commercial vehicles. The collaboration ended in 1969. Tata Motors has since grown from strength to strength.
The Company has spread its manufacturing facilities across India by setting up plants at Jamshedpur, Pune and Lucknow. This is coupled with a nation-wide sales, service and spare parts network. The Company enjoys a significant demand in export markets like Europe, Australia, South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. The Company’s vehicles are seen in all the continents.
Tata Motors is moving towards becoming a Global organisation with its thrust on Tata Business Excellence Model and Tata Code of Conduct. After a successful performance in the Indian market, Tata Motors has now reached the shores of European countries in a very big way.
Job Position : Electrical and Electronics – Support Service Engineer
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication
M.Tech – Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication
Job Responsibilities :
- To design electrical circuits and systems as per vehicle and regulatory requirements
- To design and develop wiring harness, other electrical parts & relevant brackets etc.
- To incorporate necessary design changes to existing designs to fulfill customer requirements, and cost reduction etc.
- To ensure electrical systems packaging on vehicle i.e.DMU and installation drawings preparation etc.
- To interact with other aggregate groups and suppliers for design reviews
- To preapre Bills of material (Total parts list)
- To ensure ECN release in PLM
- To execute proto type vehicle activities
- To prepare CMVR and Homolgation documents for electrical systems.
Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology or Master of Engineering/ Technology in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic).
Skills : CATIA V5, ProE 2001, DFMEA.
At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field
Experience in Auto electrical / electronic systems integration
baisc knowledge of PLM,SAP and DFMEA techniques
Work Place : Pune