Tata Power Asansol, Jamshedpur Openings-Field Operation EngineersSeptember 15th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Field Operation Engineers
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Qualification : Diploma – Engineering
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for handling normal plant operations including start-ups, shut-downs.
- Responsible for optimizing plant operating parameters for plant efficiency and spotting problems in the incipient stage.
- Responsible for trouble-shooting under emergency plant operations.
- Responsible for maintaining various records and reports of operational parameters.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to all statutory/environmental/waste disposal requirements.
- Responsible for suggesting improvements for process optimization in the area of work.
Job Location : Asansol, Jamshedpur
About Company :
Led by a powerful vision, Tata Power pioneered the generation of electricity in India. It has now successfully served the Mumbai consumers for over ninety years and has spread its footprints across the nation. Today, it is the countrys largest private player in the sector. Apart from Mumbai and Delhi, the company has generation capacities in Jojobera, Jharkhand and Karnataka.As a growth strategy , Tata Power has ventured into several greenfield projects in Generation. The 4000 megawatt imported Coal-based generating station at Mundra , Gujarat , 1000 megawatt Thermal Power plant at Maithon , Jharkhand are some of its recent involvements. It has got several other upcoming capacity additions / greenfield projects in Maharashtra , Jharkhand , Orissa , West Bengal.