Tata Power Haldia-HR Exec Job Posts 2010April 23rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Led by a powerful vision, Tata Power pioneered the generation of electricity in India. It has now successfully served the Mumbai consumers for over ninety years and has spread its footprints across the nation. Today, it is the countrys largest private player in the sector. Apart from Mumbai and Delhi, the company has generation capacities in Jojobera, Jharkhand and Karnataka.As a growth strategy , Tata Power has ventured into several greenfield projects in Generation. The 4000 megawatt imported Coal-based generating station at Mundra , Gujarat , 1000 megawatt Thermal Power plant at Maithon , Jharkhand are some of its recent involvements. It has got several other upcoming capacity additions / greenfield projects in Maharashtra , Jharkhand , Orissa , West Bengal.
Job Position : HR Executive
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Recruitment, Selection, Induction & HR Services (like joining, separation, transfer, Leave System, MIS, policy implementation).
- Responsible for sending employees for training as per their development plans.
- Ensure compliance to labour law.
- Experience of handling HR, IR in any Infrastructure Company.
- Exposure to employee relations and employee services.
- Exposure in coordination for training
- Exposure to on boarding of new employees
- Experience in networking and effective coordination with external agencies like Contractors, Service Providers, Local Authorities etc.
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
Job Location : Haldia
Website : https://www.tatapower.com