TATA Steel Jamshedpur-Accountant Job VacanciesNovember 27th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Manager – Accounts
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Qualification : CA
Job Location : Jamshedpur
Job Responsibilities :
- Reporting Financial & Cost performance.
- Financial and Management accounting at various locations.
- Compliance with the requirements of the Statutory audits, Tax audits and Internal Audit.
- Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Payroll etc.
- Business Analysis including preparation of Long term/ Short term plans for the Division/Unit and Product Costing and Cost analysis.
- Planning and conduct of due diligence, preparation of various valuation models like Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), IRR, NPV etc.
- Central Excise, VAT & other indirect taxes and Direct Taxes.
- Support to Business Units.
- Those who have appeared/ passed the final examination of CA and have completed the Articleship period with 0-3 years of experience.
- Application of Accounting standards, practices and principles.
- Knowledge of statutory requirements related to the function.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Should have the ability to complete tasks under specified timelines.
- Ethical, value driven with high energy levels.
- Experience in SAP based accounting and expertise in MS- Excel will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should be willing to be placed in all locations of the Company.
About Company :
Backed by 100 glorious years of experience in steel making, Tata Steel is the world’s 6th largest steel company with an existing annual crude steel production capacity of 30 Million Tonnes Per Annum (MTPA). Established in 1907, it is the first integrated steel plant in Asia and is now the world’s second most geographically diversified steel producer and a Fortune 500 Company.
Our vision is to be the global steel industry benchmark for Value Creation and Corporate Citizenship.
Tata Steel India is the first integrated steel company in the world, outside Japan, to be awarded the Deming Application Prize for excellence in Total Quality Management.