TATA Steel Jamshedpur-HR Manager OpeningDecember 8th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Manager IR
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
Job Location : Jamshedpur
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for industrial harmony in the department and act as an interface between the management and Employees.
- Drive and instill behavioral change towards safety at work place.
- Preparations of the proposal, Approval of Mgt, Discussion with Union and its implementation.
- To forecast the natural vacancies and filling up within 30 days of occurrence.
- To cover 25% of employees under Sabashi scheme and organize the function every month.
- Review, monitor the IB progress and initiate proactive action in case of overrun.
- To obtain the management sanction for picnic grants as per defined criteria.
- Compliance to parivesh plans.
- Prompt disciplinary action and completion of enquiries within 30days. Nos. of issues raised & resolved on Samadhan.
- Monthly JDC/ Head – UCM meetings& Compliances. Managing Joint Consultation Forums.
- To improve the skill mix of the employees with desired skill-set commensurate with the job requirement and change in technology to meet the demands of the shop through training and development of individuals for enhancing employees productivity.
- Administration of Rewards & Recognition Programmes.
- Implement Employees welfare & well being programmes.
- Maintaining shop floor discipline & redressing grievances.
- Management of Industrial Relations.
- Training and Developement
- Post Graduate – Personnel Management or MBA (HR)
- 1-3 years of experience in HR/IR functions
About company :
Backed by 100 glorious years of experience in steel making, Tata Steel is the world’s 6th largest steel company with an existing annual crude steel production capacity of 30 Million Tonnes Per Annum (MTPA). Established in 1907, it is the first integrated steel plant in Asia and is now the world’s second most geographically diversified steel producer and a Fortune 500 Company.
Our vision is to be the global steel industry benchmark for Value Creation and Corporate Citizenship.
Tata Steel India is the first integrated steel company in the world, outside Japan, to be awarded the Deming Application Prize for excellence in Total Quality Management.
Website : http://careers.tatasteel.com/