Tax Associate Jobs For MBA Finance Freshers- Thomson Reuters Hyd/ SecunderabadOctober 9th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Tax Associate
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – Finance
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad , AP
- Should possess Good communication skills – Written and spoken fluency in English. Willingness to handle calls to Tax Juridictionsoffshore /onshore.
- Other tasks assigned : Complete task assigned by Management with a sense of urgency confidentiality where needed.
- MS Office knowledge: Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Additional Information: (e.g. Shift Resource, % work that is development vs. maintenance, etc.)
- Current work hours are 2.00 PM to 11.00 PM, IST. Shift change is anticipated depending on US work hours/time zone and business need.
- Candidate should be willing to work on any shift.
- A reasonable amount of overtime will be required during peak season.
- Masters or Bachelors Degree in Finance/ Commerce/ Accounting/ Business.
- Interest or knowledge of Taxation would be beneficial.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and stress situations.
- Experience in interacting with US personnel over phone, e-mail is an added advantage.
Details of the Company :
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
For details click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Tax-Associate-Thomson-Reuters-India-Pvt-Ltd-Hyderabad-Secunderabad-0-to-1-years-051011900205?xz=1_0_5&xo=&xp=6&xid=131814677189848100&qp=&id=&f=-051011900205