TCS Bangalore Voice BPO Jobs-Walkin Interview-21 April 2010April 20th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the world’s leading information technology companies. Through its Global Network Delivery Model, Innovation Network, and Solution Accelerators, TCS focuses on helping global organizations address their business challenges effectively.
TCS continues to invest in new technologies, processes, and people which can help its customers succeed. From generating novel concepts through TCS Innovation Labs and academic alliances, to drawing on the expertise of key partners, it keeps clients operating at the very edge of technological possibility.
TCS reported 2008-09 global revenues of USD 6 billion.
Job Position : Associates (Voice)
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Work Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Customer Relationship Management
- Voice process
- Making Rule base decisions
- 1-3 yrs experience in a customer service/call center environment;
- Good Analytical Thinking
- Excellent Communication Skills (US Accent preferred not mandatory);
- Knowledge of MS office/ Open office, Internet Explorer etc.;
- Should have competed 15 yrs of regular education;
- Shouldn’t have attended any TCS interview in last 6 months;
- Should be flexible working in night shifts;
Tata Consultancy Services Akruti Business Port,
Road No. 13,MIDC, Andheri (East)
Walkin Date : Wednesday, 21st Apr’10
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Pls come with 2 copies of resumes and a photo identity proof.
Electronic City, Phase II,