TCS Chennai BPO Freshers Recruitment Walkin Interview-18 September 2010September 15th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Job Location : Chennai
- 2010 passed out Candidates (Fresher’s) without standing arrears.
- 2009 passed out candidates with less than 8 months of work experience.
- Any Arts, Science & Commerce Graduation like (BCom / BCS – corporate secretary ship / BBA/BBM / BA courses: any stream / MA courses: any stream / BISM / BSc: any stream / MSc: any stream / BPharm / MCom / 12th + Diploma in Travel Mgmnt / Hotel Mgmnt / Physiotherapy) CAN APPLY.
- (BSc Comp science/BCA/BE/ Btech/ MCA / MBA / MSc Statistics / MSc Biotechnology, MSc Microbiology / M Pharm / MSc Statistics / MSc IT) are NOT ELIGIBLE for this Requirement.
- Should have good communication skills
- Min’ 15yrs of regular/full time education (or) XII completed + 3 years of full time diploma.
- Those who have completed UG through correspondence courses will not be eligible.
- Willingness to work in Night shifts.
Walkin Venue :
No.21, Ambattur Estate,
Chennai – 600 058.
(Landmark: Near Prince Info Park)
Walkin Date ; Saturday (18-Sep-10)
Walkin Time : 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
- Should have 15 years of Regular Education
- Applicants with more than 2 years of break in career and education are not eligible
- Candidates who have attended the selection process with TCS BPO in the last 6 months (either selected-not-joined or rejected) will not be eligible.
About Company :
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the world’s leading information technologies Companies. Through its Global Network Delivery Model, Innovation Network, and Solution Accelerators, TCS focuses on helping global organizations address their business challenges effectively.
TCS continues to invest in new technologies, processes, and people which can help its Customers succeed. From generating novel concepts through TCS Innovation Labs and Academic alliances, to drawing on the expertise of key partners, it keeps clients operating at the Very edge of technological possibility.
Whether TCS is envisioning a business advantage, engineering an IT and ITES solution, or executing an Outsourcing strategy, it helps its customers â€œExperience Certaintyâ€ in their every Day business.
TCS reported 2009-10 global revenues of USD 6.34 billion.