TCS-SAS Programmer Job Openings MumbaiJune 24th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : SAS Programmer
Name of the Organization : Tata Consultancy Services
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Job Location: Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Qualification : B.Sc – Statistics, M.Sc – Statistics
Job Responsibilities :
- To maintain full understanding of study documentation, including the protocol, DDS,CRF & DRAMs in order to perform proper execution of biostatistics activities.
- Performs programming tasks assigned to them in accordance with the coding standards, study Quality Plan and according to agreed upon timelines
- Tracks and follows up on all issues raised by them in the Issue log
- Follows the work flow as defined by BCE and the independent validation SOP while performing tasks allocated to them
- Promotes program QA when programming is complete and performs operational check
- Updates the RET as and when required and communicates with the Team Lead regularly on all issues
- Seeks input and advice from the TCS TL when not sure how to proceed.
- Reconciles Independent validation output with first line output when taking on the role of a reconciler.
- Investigates difference found during reconciliation and categorises the issue.
- Promotes program to production when reconciliation is complete and performs operational check.
- Escalates unresolved issues appropriately to TCS Team Lead.
- Gives inputs to the team leads for tracking the study metrics.
- Masters Degree in Statistics/programming/Comp Appl/Biostatistics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Technology/Engineering preferably with Mathematics,Statistics, IT, Comp Science, life science, Bio chemistry, Bio Technology, Bio Informatics
- SAS/Statistical/ Data Experiences:
- SAS Modules : SAS Base, SAS Stat, SAS Macro, SAS SQL, SAS graph
- Statistical Methods : Knowledge in Descriptive Statistics, Elementary StatisticalKnowledge
- Reporting Tools: Base SAS 6.12/8.1/8.2, PC SAS
- Knowledge of Epidemiological, Pharmaceutical , Clinical trial and Health data concepts
- Platforms: Sun Solaris UNIX, Windows
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above