Tech Mahindra-2009/10 Pass Out Graduate Freshers RecruitmentSeptember 27th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Details :
We are initiating Off Campus recruitment of B.Sc. (CS, IT, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronic, Electrical) / BCA / BCS Graduates of 2008, 2009 and 2010.
- Candidates should have graduated in the year 2008, 2009 and 2010 with a consistent academic performance of Minimum 60 % & above at X, XII & Graduation (relax able to 50% & above at any one of the levels).
- Only 1 year gap is allowed in between courses.
- Graduation should be completed within the stipulated time allocated by respective University. Any gap during the course will not be considered.
- Computer Science
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Information Technology
- Selected Candidates will be offered salary of Rs.1.44L pa. They will be put through initial training of 3 months and will be confirmed only after successful completion of the training. They will be required to sign a bond of Rs.1 Lakh for 2 years on joining.
- Please note that we will not be considering any other discipline or pass outs from any other batch apart from the ones mentioned above.
Apply : Email ur cv to Manish.firstname.lastname@example.org along with the spread sheet format Attached.
Incomplete entries & resumes sent directly to recruitment team or anyone else will not be considered.
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
Selection Process :
- Last date for receiving the resume is COB (6pm IST) – Thursday, 23rd September 2010
- CV’s will be shortlisted based on the criterion & intimation will be forwarded to candidates directly to appear for Aptitude tests / Interviews
- Candidates will be called to join from a merit list which will be prepared based on Academic, Aptitude Test & Interview performance of candidates. Communication to this effect will be sent to candidates by e-mail directly.
- Those offered will be required to join within 1 – 2 weeks of selection at Pune and Noida for training & subsequent posting. Not joining on given date and location will be considered as rejection.