Tech Mahindra Chennai Hiring Graduate Freshers as CSA- Walkin DriveNovember 27th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Customer Service Associate
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Job Location : Chennai , Tamil Nadu
Job Duties :
Handling customer’s queries
- +2, Diploma, Any Graduates (Professional & masters degree are not eligible)
- Energetic and enthusiastic to learn and willingness to work extended hours if required
- Should possess Good communication and written English skills
- Willingness to work in Rotational Shifts (No Night Shifts for females)
- Language Proficiency: English, Malayalam, or Hindi.
Interview Date: Monday to Friday
Interview Time: 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Tech Mahindra Ltd.,
SBC TECH PARK,
90 / B1, MTH ROAD,
INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, AMBATTUR,
CHENNAI – 600 058
Land Mark: Diagonally Opposite to BSNL Telephone Exchange, Ambattur Industrial Estate.
Note : Documents to be carried:
- SSC Mark sheet & certificate
- HSC Mark sheet & certificate
- B. SC/BCA/BCS – All semester mark list & consolidated one with convocation/provisional certificate
- Passport 1st & last page copy
- Passport application receipt in case of passport applied.
- Permanent address proof
- 3 Photographs
- Course completion certificate
Details of the Company :
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $7.1 billion Mahindra Group, in partnership with British Telecommunications plc (BT), the world’s leading communications service provider. Focused primarily on the telecommunications industry, Tech Mahindra is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization. Tech Mahindra has recently expanded its IT portfolio by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services).
Tech Mahindra’s capabilities spread across a broad spectrum, including Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Network Design & Engineering, Next Generation Networks, Mobility Solutions, Security consulting and Testing. The solutions portfolio includes Consulting, Application Development & Management, Network Services, Solution Integration, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Managed Services, Remote Infrastructure Management and BPO. With an array of service offerings for TSPs, TEMs and ISVs, Tech Mahindra is a chosen transformation partner for several leading wireline, wireless and broadband operators in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.