Technical Officer Fresher Vacancies in Convergys GurgaonFebruary 15th, 2013 Posted by Shane
Job Position: Technical Officer
Name of the Company: CONVERGYS India Services Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 0 to 5 yrs
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,75,000 P.A
- Responsible for dealing with Clients’ Queries (Inbound voice/semitech/Technical procces available.
- Provide best-in-class customer service and resolution to customer queries
- Troubleshoot customer issues related to internet broadband, cable, DTH, modem, router, mobile handset etc.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Mentor other team members and provide coaching and training
- Graduates withexcellent oral and written communication skills.
- Undergraduate with 1 year International Bpo Experience.
- Should be open to work in Night shifts.
- Prior experience in Customer Service industry will be an added advantage.
- Candidate with good customer service skills would be preferred.
Details of the Company:
Convergys Corporation is a global leader in providing customer care, human resources, and billing services. Convergys combines specialized knowledge and expertise with solid execution to deliver outsourced solutions, consulting services, and software support. Clients in more than 70 countries speaking nearly 35 languages depend on Convergys to manage the increasing complexity and cost of caring for customers and employees. Convergys serves the world’s leading companies in many industries including communications, financial services, technology, and consumer products.
Contact Number: 8860634840
Apply: Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Smriti Srivastava