Technical Trainee Freshers Data Analyst Jobs- CoreLogic (India) MumbaiFebruary 20th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
CoreLogic Mumbai Mainframe Freshers Data Analyst Jobs – 20 Feb 2011
Job Position : Technical Trainee – Data Analyst
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Produce unit test error free code and associated documentation in stipulated time frame.
- Follow design and program specifications.
- Prepare test cases, test logs and related documentation.
- Follow quality assurance norms and guidelines.
- Report time and effort spent accurately.
- Engage in peer reviews during coding and testing; log peer review defects in the appropriate tool.
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets.
- Assist in remote problem analysis and support.
- Report status regularly to the team lead and send deliverables for review to the team lead.
- Working Knowledge in Mainframe environment.
- Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good Communication and a highly professional attitude are essential.
- Must be a good team player by participating in various activities organized within the team and also the company.
- Must be flexible with respect to work timings.
- Willing to work in shifts (B-Shift:3 P.M to 11 P.M and C-Shift:11 P.M to 7 A.M).
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Company :
CoreLogic (India) is a pioneer in the Business Process Outsourcing industry in India. Our operations commenced with Image Processing in Hyderabad in 1994, well before the off shoring wave began in this segment. From then on, we have steadily risen to over 4000 Corelogicians located in three strategic locations; Bangalore, Mangalore and Hyderabad. Our delivery offerings now span a diverse range of services across transaction services, knowledge intensive services, contact center, software development, research and analytics.
We are a subsidiary of CoreLogic, Americaâ€™s largest provider of real estate and mortgage information. CoreLogic (India) is a key contributor to the operational efficiency initiatives of our parent.
Website : http://www.corelogic.in