Technical Writer Job Opportunities For Graduate Fresher- HyderabadAugust 23rd, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Details of the Company :
Intergraph is the leading global provider of engineering and geospatial software that enables customers to visualize complex data.
Job Position : Technical Writer
Number of Post : 2
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. , MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers, M.Sc ,M.A – Communication, Fine arts, Journalism
Compensation: INR 3,50,000 – 4,25,000 P.A. Other Benefits like, Free Breakfast and Lunch, Mediclaim, Creche,
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
This position will be responsible for end user product documentation, as assigned, for Intergraph PP&M (Process, Power & Marine) products. This individual will actively work with the team members, and Huntsville User Experience and Documentation managers to research, write, edit, and produce technical documentation to deliver with products following Intergraph user experience and documentation styles, guidelines, and procedures.
Job Duties :
With close guidance from Huntsville User Experience and Documentation managers, will research, write, and edit end-user product documentation for products and features developed at the Intergraph Consulting Center in Hyderabad, India.
- College graduates with decent to good exposure in Writing, Software Programs, User Experience Design, Usability Design or exposure in using Adobe tools, Authoring Tools, Graphic Design tools.
- Preferred: Exposure with software usability or user interface design
- Excellent, proven skills in writing English documentation for software
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Excellent team orientation
- Self motivated
Intergraph Consulting Pvt Ltd
1-8-446 & 447,, S.P. Road, Secunderabad, Andhra
Pradesh – 500003,INDIA
HYDERABAD,Andhra Pradesh,India 500003
Apply : Email ur cv to JustinSurendran.Danam@intergraph.com
Website : http://www.intergraphconsulting.com