Technical Writer Job Vacancy-General Physics India ChennaiApril 7th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Technical Writers / Software Documentation Specialist
Name of the Organization : General Physics India (GP)
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Work place : Chennai
- Hi tech industry background preferred
- MS Office, Highly proficient in MS-Word, Proficient in Excel, Access, Outlook & PPT
- Adobe Framemaker 7.1, Adobe Reader 6.0+
- Excellent communication and written skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to distill information provided by technical content providers
Job Responsibilities :
- Gather all relevant information from relevant SME’s
- Coordinate with Illustrators for updated drawing
- Incorporate all information into the required User Documents, Training Guides, Training Media, Troubleshooting Guides and other relevant documents
- Deliver draft versions for validation of technical content and accuracy to designated SME’s.
- Incorporate SME’s comments into the draft documents
- Deliver final versions of the materials and submit to document control for release.
About Company :
A subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX), GP is a global performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, e-learning solutions, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organizational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customized to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout North and Latin America, Europe, and Asia, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.
Optimize and align your people, processes, and technologies.
With more than 40 years of leadership in training, consulting, and engineering services, GP has the proven processes, best practices, and lessons learned to bring greater success to your organization. Our commitments to crafting intelligent solutions and delivering extraordinary service help us attract the industry’s best experts—professionals who are aligned with our core vision and values.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com