Telecom / ISP Engineer Opening Gurgaon-Colt IndiaDecember 2nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Gurgaon Fresher Job Opening 2011 in Colt India – Telecom / ISP Engineering Position – 2nd Dec 2010
Job Position : Engineer/ Sr. Engineer Billing Solutions & Control
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Gurgaon
Job Responsibilities :
- Work on the following deliverables along with supporting Programme Teams (such as Assurance & Reconciliation and Analysis) and Suppliers as Testing Lead.
- Test Analysis, based upon Analysis & TDA Teams deliverables, with emphasis upon Non-Functional Testing.
- User Acceptance Testing for Change Requests raised by various users and stakeholders.
- Creation and modification of Test Cases, using Test Scenarios, to ensure existing Functional, Non-functional and new Non-functionality capabilities are successfully transitioned to the replacement platform, and that the platform performs within acceptable defined parameters including Performance, Volume and Resilience.
- Functional and Non-Functional Test Case execution, including reporting/ updating test metrics/ test defect recording/ retesting.
- Test documentation, including Test Cases, Test Logs and Test Reports.
- Coordinate closely with other Programme work streams and Suppliers, particularly Intec.
- Strong non-functional skills; Test Analysis/ Execution and Reporting; Quality Control & Quality Assurance; Test Environment checks and use; and ability to technically lead other Testers with minimal support.
- Ability to work to demanding timelines and as part of a team situated in different countries/time zones.
- Use of test tools, such as TOAD for SQL Query and Quality Centre for defect management.
- Ideally business or IT-related degree or a Testing specific qualification, such as ISEB.
- Ideally Interconnect v6 or V7 Standard Training Course or Technical Course attendee.
Colt Technology Services ( India ) Pvt Ltd
Unitech Business Park Tower – B, 4th 5th Floor
South City – I
About Company :
Colt is Europe’s information delivery platform, enabling our customers to share, process and store their vital business information.
We provide major organisations, midsize businesses and wholesale customers with a powerful resource that combines network and IT infrastructure with expertise in IT managed services, networking and communication solutions.
Colt operates a 13-country, 25,000km network that includes metropolitan area networks in 34 major European cities with direct fibre connections into 16,000 buildings and 19 Colt data centres.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com