Telecom Networking Jobs-Lucknow Aditya Birla Management CorporationApril 18th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
A US $29.2 billion corporation, the Aditya Birla Group is in the league of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of 130,000 employees, belonging to 30 different nationalities. In India, the Group has been adjudged ‘The Best Employer in India and among the top 20 in Asia’ by the Hewitt-Economic Times and Wall Street Journal Study 2007. Over 50 per cent of its revenues flow from its overseas operations.
The Group operates in 25 countries — India, UK, Germany, Hungary, Brazil, Italy, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Australia, USA, Canada, Egypt, China, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia, Philippines, Dubai, Singapore, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Malaysia and Korea.
Job Position : Executive/ Sr. Executive-Networks
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. ,M.Tech – Any Specialization,MCA
Work Location : Lucknow
Job Responsibilities :
- To lead, guide and execute the Switch-IN services at the MSC location by successfully executing world class O&M standards and processes, planning and operating the network to improve call quality and 100% availability, developing subordinates with a view to improve customer satisfaction to make IDEA the preferred service provider at the concerned circle.
- Configure settings in Switch as per guidelines received from Switch & IN Head.
- Operation and Maintenance of the core GSM network element viz MSC, VMS & MMS. This would include monitoring the network by collecting and analyzing report statistics alarms, signaling information for root cause analysis.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of operational management through monthly maintenance, corrective and preventive along with defect analysis to be carried out on a periodical basis for the circle.
- Monitor and measure daily MIS report and take necessary action in order to optimize available core network resources by augmenting A-Interface, Inter-MSC, PoIs and NLD/ILD carriers and to maintain the uptime at the required level at the circle.
- Coordinate preparation of all documentation, record keeping and actively support the customer services by giving them pertinent information relating to the network.
- Implement Roaming database and IREG (Roaming, CAP-II & GPRS) testing
- Carry out configuration/ database changes and/or up-gradation in coordination with/without IT & vendors within specific guidelines.
- Allot and maintain SIM (IMSI) series for each HLR
- Act as a single point contact for security agencies requirement through Legal.
- Taking regular back up of Switch, CDR and reconciliation of subs . profile in HLR w.r.t. IN & Billing.
- Trouble shooting of GPRS , VAS related complaints from subscribers .
- Handling of CCS 7 signalling including SCCP , TCAP & MAP messages.
- Implement appropriate security (physical, logical access) controls around Switch
- Develop local plans for regular Audit and maintenance, deploy and monitor these plans to prevent deterioration of network and to escalate/ design counter measures for improvement and fault prevention.
- Liaise with vendors for all outsourced activities and ensure that quality standards are met; also manage spares supply in coordination with materials and logistics.
- Manage spares utilization, availability & analysis in coordination with materials and logistics.
- Coordinate with Corporate NWS team for application of new MSISDN series
- Engineering on integration of new MSC or MSC expansion.
- BSS Team for PoI Maintenance and augmentation
- Materials and logistics for SIM series and spares required for maintenance.
- Legal for security agencies’ requirements
- Third party service providers for network maintenance, security, etc. which may be outsourced on annual contracts related to the circle.
- BSNL & Private operators within and outside circle for PoI maintenance, New level opening, IREG tests etc
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
Website : http://www.adityabirla.com