The Muthoot Group Chandigarh Walkin Interview For Accountant Recruitment-8/9 Jan 2011January 5th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Chandigarh B.Com / M.Com Freshers Jobs in The Muthoot Group – 5th Jan 2011
Job Position : Account Assistant/ Exe
No of openings : 2000
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Job Location : Chandigarh
Job Details :
The positions are open for various locations of Jammu & Kashmir, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chattishgarh, Asam, Delhi & NCR, Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujrat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh & Haryana : (Every State Has alomost 20-40 Vacancies at Different Big Cities)
Only Local Candidate for the Vacancy will be prefered
Job responsibilities :
- Collecting, Checking and Verifying the Gold
- Detailing the customer about available loan schemes.
- Documentation, posting and updating the system.
- Coordination with Cashier
- Preparation of daily statement, printout, setting of vouchers.
- Filling of vouchers, cash book, statement, advice and other accounting works.
- Taking care of movement of Cheques / cash handling.
Between Rs.9000 to Rs.12000 (Depending upon the experience & Candidature) .
- Age- Between 20 Years and 30 Years
- Graduate / Post Graduate in any stream, preferably B.Com, M.Com. Experience- Between 0- 4 Years in Banking Operations / Accounting.
Walkin Date : 08th & 9th Jan. 11
Walkin Venue :
Muthoot Finance Ltd.,
Second Floor, SCO No. 317-318,
Sector 35 B, Chandigarh
While coming for the interview, carry 2 passport size photograph along with the resume and photo copy of class 10th ,12th and Graduation certificates along with the originals.
About Company :
The Muthoot Group,is the largest financial group of its kind in the country.Established in 1887,the group is today, a well diversified, value based corporate house with an unblemished track record spanning several decades. The Group has interests in 16 diverse businesses including Banking & Financing, Leasing & Hire Purchase, Money Transfer, Foreign Exchange, Insurance, Information Technology, Hotel & Hospitality, Education & Healthcare, Media, Power Generation, to name a few. The group is an equal opportunity employer and acknowledges excellent performance, loyalty and sincerity by way of fast track growth.
Website : http://www.muthootgroup.com