Thomson Reuters Chennai-Human Resource Executive Jobs 2010February 26th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About company :
Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world”s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax & Accounting, Media & News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services. The relevent, insightful information and intuitive supporting systems we provide enable our customers to be successful. Thomson Reuters has operations in 93 countries around the globe.
Job Position : Manager – Human Resources
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
Work Place : Chennai
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide HR leadership and consultation to business leaders and line managers on the strategic and people-related matters impacting their business.
- Work collaboratively with business leads to provide HR innovative solutions, approaches and value, focused on driving the success of their business.
- The role is a senior position, business focused in a fast moving and challenging environment, promoting good practice and the fair and equitable treatment of all employees.
- To act as an ambassador for the HR function.
- To build a strong and effective HR department for the EOG group in India to ensure that our most important assets are nurtured and looked after.
- To take responsibility for aligning the HR strategy for India with the rest of the organisation, translating strategy into solutions, actions and results.
- To ensure the people-perspective is represented in business decisions so implications are understood and the workforce is proactively managed.
- To assess the impact of business decisions on the workforce and provide solutions to optimise opportunities and mitigate any downsides.
- To identify shortcomings, devise, plan and implement HR policies in consultation with the business heads as need arises
- To take managerial responsibility for HR employees in Chennai and Hyderabad, including their on-going development and performance management
- To identify issues and trends within the business exploring the underlying causes of attrition in order to provide an effective solution.
- To champion HR initiatives across the business.
- To drive the implementation of organisational wide initiatives within EOG, with a focus on Talent and Performance Management.
- To initiate and influence change management programmes whilst acting as a change agent, leading, supporting and contributing to change initiatives.
- Post Graduate in Human Resources (MSW or MBA in HR)
- Excellent up-to-date knowledge of employment law and best practice and local regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills with the confidence and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good business acumen, with the ability to learn quickly and understand the drivers to company performance.
- A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Well organised and disciplined with regard to the application of HR policy, procedures and standards
- Good oral and written communications in English with the ability to pay attention to detail
- The ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel essential
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above