TIBCO- MBA HR Jobs 2011 MumbaiFebruary 4th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Mumbai MBA HR recruitment 2011 in TIBCO – 4 Feb 2011
Job Position : Unit HR Representative (Contract)-MUMBAI (Powai)
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
Salary : Rupees 2,00,000 – 3,00,000
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Details :
This is a unit HR Generalist position for our Mumbai (Powai) office. Employment is direct contract with TIBCO. The position reports to the HR Manager in Pune.
- Work closing with the recruitment team in Pune to coordinate candidate interviews, gather feedback and update database.
- Co-ordinate with the employee relations team in Pune around employee benefits, trainings, exit, etc.
- Leave accounting and management, maintain attendance and leave records.
- Ensure new hires are properly onboarding and inducted after their initiate orientation at Pune.
- Act as a facilitator for the local employees to have their queries resolved or redirected to concerned person(s) / department(s).
- Coordinate monthly open house in presence of location head and HR Manager
- MBA in HR with 1-3 years HR generalist and recruitment experience
- Prior experience working with a software multi-national company is required
- Superlative communication is mandatory
- Exposure to local statutory compliances is preferred
About Company :
TIBCO delivers the “Power of Now” with integration software that connects incompatible IT assets, process management software that orchestrates systems and people, and a range of other software products that enable the real-time processing and presentation of information. In forward-thinking IT departments around the world TIBCO is synonymous with extreme performance, scalability, and reliability. 47 of the world’s top 100 companies, including giants like Delta Air Lines, FedEx, Merrill Lynch, and Telecom Italia are TIBCO customers.
Website : http://www.tibco.com
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above