Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies in India: Pharma Freshers Firms 2011February 19th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
The pharmaceutical companies in India are known to be great employment generators. They offer their employees several benefits including the best of salaries, perks and incentives as well as great working conditions.
Here are the Top 10 pharmaceutical companies in india:
1. Ranbaxy: this is right on top of the heap of the Indian Pharmaceutical companies. It is a fast growing organization and is known to produce great revenue and profitability year after year in billions of rupees.
2. Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories was started in the year 2007 and since then it has seen no turning back. It has been able to generate profits in crores and is the second largest pharmaceutical company in India based on the number of sales that it is able to garner.
3. Cipla is the third largest in India. Its revenues have crossed billions of rupees and are a name to reckon with in the pharma sector. It certainly has real high growth potential and offers a spectrum of pharma products of a variety of range.
4. Sun Pharma Industries is on the fourth rung in Pharmaceutical companies in India. It is led by noted industrialist Dilip Sanghvi and has been able to get itself revenues worth billions in the shortest possible time.
5. Lupin Labs is a real large Indian pharma company. It has bee able to generate profitability over the years.
6. Aurobindo Pharma has great infrastructure and produces pharmaceuticals using the best of facilities and the latest of technology.
7. GlaxoSmithKline Pharma continues to thrive even in the most difficult of market situations. It has been able to post results for years on end and always made great profits for its stakeholders. It has also been in a position to buy out several smaller companies in the pharmaceutical sector.
8. Cadila Healthcare has got the right strategies and techniques that it has applied and grown from a small firm to be at this position.
9. Aventis Pharma continues to conduct great market research and produce drugs and chemicals that are in want in the market. This makes it one of the top ten in the pharma companies in India.
10. Ipca Laboratories has been posting positive results for years now. This is what makes it come on the list of the top ten pharma companies in India.
If you are aiming for a career in the pharmaceutical company then trying out a job in one of these top ten will work to your benefit. This is one of the largest manufacturing industries in the world. It continues to contribute to the revenues and is one of the largest job generating industries that continues to see phenomenal growth.
The pharmaceutical industry is a sun shine industry and has tremendous amounts of growth potential linked to it. It contributes a lot to the export of drugs to other countries as well. Therefore, this sector certainly offers one a great career option with growth potential.