Trainee Jobs in Noida For Java Freshers – Apex T.G. India Pvt. LtdMarch 28th, 2013 Posted by Shane
Job Position: Java J2ee Trainee
Number of Posts: 05
Name of the Company: Apex T.G. India Pvt. Ltd
Job Location: Noida
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
- Knowledge of html, Java language, Java Beans, DB basic, SQL, JDBC, Transactions is an added advantage,
- Knowledge in JSP, Servlet, XML, Struts or Spring.
- Work with a development team lead to develop custom modules for a J2EE based facilities management solution
- Learn the architecture of the existing solution and understand customization points.
- Study business logic requirements for the custom module and develop Java code to implement the same.
- Exposure to all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment working with local and remote teams.
- Design, Code and Develop applications in Java
- Ability to learn and apply the newly gained knowledge, resolve complex problems and work independently.
- Candidate should have Technical Background.
- Full Time Graduates (in any discipline) / Post Graduates.
- Must possess excellent analytical and logical skills.
- Any Graduate with 0-1 years of experience in Application/Client Server Development.
- Should have positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
Details of the Company:
Apex T.G. India Pvt. Ltd. is a ISO 9001:2008 certified Software Development Company. Founded in 2006 and based in New Delhi; has vast experience and expertise in IT Staffing, Software Training, Project Management, Enterprise Software & Web Development, Network Architecture and Finance Systems Solutions, Web Application development, dedicated to provide custom made software services to customers need of any size within global reach. Apex provides end-to-end solution with faster implementation at an economical cost. The capabilities, experiences and relationships over years gives Apex, the expertise as well as the knowledge to cater the software solutions which enables businesses to leverage leading edge technology to gain sustainable competitive advantages in today’s marketplace.
Contact Number: 0120-4029000
Apply: Email your cv to email@example.com
Contact Person: Ms. Smruti/ Ms. Soumya