Transaction Advisory Job Careers India-BMR Advisors GurgaonOctober 22nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Associate M&A (Transaction advisory)
Name of the Organization : BMR Advisors
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Qualification : B.Com , CA
- Financial due diligence (or statutory audit background with exceptional academics, and performance record)
- Some exposure to tax and regulatory aspects in M&A would be an added advantage
- Strong academic background.
- Reasonably good technical ability and logical reasoning.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Should have clear thought process
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS PPT and Excel
- Should be a self starter and Methodical
Job Responsibilities :
- Understanding and analysis of business operations, financial statements applicable tax provisions and legal statements.
- Research and analysis of relevant information for a project.
- Preparation of reports/ presentation.
- Work with Assistant Managers/ Sr. Associate to support manages on file job related to Due diligence/ Valuation/ Transaction support.
- The jobholder will be responsible for diligently supporting various M&A activities and consistently meeting deadline on client work and varied internal assignments.
- The incumbent will be working very closely with the supervisor in Transaction support.
About Company :
BMR Advisors is a premier professional services Firm that was founded on October 1, 2004, with a vision of providing an exemplary array of advisory services to businesses and organizations, both domestic and international.
Within a short span of time, since its inception, the Firm has won the confidence of numerous Fortune 500 clients and is the partner of choice for their advisory services. The respect and reverence that the Firm commands is evident from the fact that it is consistently rated amongst the top brands in the world.
Starting out with only 20 professionals and a handful of clients, the Firm has grown over ten times. BMR, today, has over 350 professionals (other than Partners) with extensive functional and industry expertise across service areas. We have built a well-equipped team to deliver world-class service to our clients.
At the inaugural Asia Tax Awards 2006, International Tax Review recognized BMR as the best Firm in India for addressing Tax Controversies.
22nd Floor, Building No. 5
Tower A DLF Cyber City
DLF Phase III
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above