Transfer Pricing US Taxation Jobs-Thomson Corporation HyderabadMarch 22nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world”s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax & Accounting, Media & News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services. The relevent, insightful information and intuitive supporting systems we provide enable our customers to be successful. Thomson Reuters has operations in 93 countries around the globe.
Job position : Transfer Pricing (US Taxation)
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Qualification : B.Com – Commerce
Work place : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage all aspects of transfer pricing engagements including scoping, fact gathering, economic analysis and implementation.
- Delegate and review work prepared by staff.
- Manage a team responsible for preparing transfer pricing documentation studies, including delegating and reviewing work, managing each member’s workload and mentoring and training staff.
- Interact with high-level tax executives of Fortune 1000 (or the foreign equivalent). This includes answering clients’ technical and/or software questions and requesting data necessary to prepare transfer pricing studies.
- Strong interpersonal and outward leadership skills including the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization; initiate and maintain partnerships with staff and management.
- Proficiency in establishing client relationships and effectively managing existing relationships to build customer confidence.
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Finance, Business or Accounting with 2.0 – 4.0 Years of experience in Transfer Pricing.
- Must have 1+ years of management experience including a history of successfully supervising, motivating and leading a team.
- Must have 2+ years of transfer pricing or related experience with all specified transfer pricing methods. Knowledge of international transfer pricing regulations preferred.
- Must have strong client relationship experience.
- Strong oral communication and business writing skills are required.
- Must possess excellent time management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment.
Job details :
The Transfer Pricing Team Lead will work with the transfer pricing group in New York City responsible for preparing transfer pricing documentation studies using CrossBorder Solutions’ Compliance software on an outsourcing basis for clients.
The Transfer Pricing teamlead position will manage a team of approximately 3-4 staff members.