Trivandrum Mainframe Jobs-ACISOctober 8th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Mainframe Production Control Analyst
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Job Location : Trivandrum
Job Details :
The Jobs primary function is to provide efficient and effective operational support as follows:
Job Responsibilities :
- Provision of Service Delivery to agreed Service Level Agreements:
- Monitoring and support of Mainframe batch processing and online systems, providing first line fix for failures, escalation where required, and the creation of detailed and accurate reports for all incidents.
- Change management: Execution of scheduled changes and facilitating code migration, schedule change, Adhoc Jobs, Table base migration etc
- Monitoring and reporting on the system backup cycles for all platforms (NT, UNIX, AS400 and Mainframe)
- Mainframe/AS400 administration: Continuous monitoring and identification of impact to service availability
- Efficient exception handling, to ensure service is resumed within acceptable timescales, to service level and with the appropriate level of communication.
- Cross platform monitoring (UNIX, NT, Tivoli, Mainframe) through the use of various monitoring tools and applications, in particular utilising HP Openview.
- Ensure sufficient cover is maintained to support the operational shifts
- Ensure agreed Production schedules and services are monitored and maintained, and that all processing services complete in line with the Service Level Agreements.
- Experience in using MVS (OS390/Zos), JES2 commands, JCL/Procs, COBOL, UC4 (or other scheduling software), TSO / ISPF, SDSF, Connect Direct (or other file transfer software), IBM utilities.
- Experience of backup strategies (Omniback), ServiceCenter (or other change and incident management software) desirable.
- BE / B- TECH / MCA from a recognized institute / university
- Mainframe training from a recognized institution / organization
Allianz Cornhill Information Services Pvt Ltd
About Company :
ACIS – An Allianz Group Company is a captive offshore facility and a 100% subsidiary of Allianz Insurance plc, which in turn is a part of Allianz SE (A Fortune 20 Company). ACIS – India is based out of Technopark Thiruvananthapuram, offering both IT and ITES services. ACIS is a CMMI Level 5 company providing Software Application Development and Maintenance (AD&M), Infrastructure Support Services and Business Processes for our clients based in Europe.