Tube Investments of India Chennai- Job Vacancy For EDP AnalystFebruary 10th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Computer Science Graduates EDP / ERP Analyst Job Opening in India at Chennai – 10 Feb 2011
Job Position : Member – Payroll Track
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
M.Sc – Computers
Job Location: Chennai
Job Responsibilities :
- Trouble shoot the application/Software
- Attend and resolve queries from end users relating to the following modules: Payroll, IncomeTax, Loan, HRIS, Leave, Attendance Recording System.
- Develop/Code new modules.
- Customise new reports
- Documentation – Technical & User Manuals.
- Roll-out modules in new locations.
- Provide training to end users.
- Minimum 1+yr of Experience in Oracle (database), ASP
- Sound knowledge in Sql,PL/Sql, ASP is must.
- Knowledge in .Net is preferable.
- Working Knowledge in HRMS / Payroll related module(s) is preferable.
Tube Investments of India Ltd. 3rd Floor, ‘Dare
House’ No. 234, N.S.C. Bose Road
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Company :
Tube Investments of India Limited is the flagship Company of Rs 13,617 crores Murugappa Group. It manufactures precision steel tubes and strips, car doorframes, automotive and industrial chains and bicycles.
The Company has 13 manufacturing/assembly units spread across the country. These units are ably supported by arketing offices that act as interface between customer requirements and production team. The Company’s shares are listed on the National, Mumbai and Chennai stock exchanges within India and GDRs on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Company’s product segments are – Engineering, Metal Formed Products and Cycles
TI is the market leader in precision tubes with 61 percent market share by virtue of its quality and application engineering capabilities.
TI is the market leader in roll formed car doorframes with 57 percent market share by virtue of its cost efficiency, association with key auto majors and roll forming capabilities.
Website : http://www.tiiindia.com/