U.S. Consulate Hyderabad-Human Resources Clerk Recruitment 2010April 15th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Human Resources Clerk
Name of the Organization : U.S. Consulate
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Work Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Details :
Applicants must apply on Form HR-01 (Application form for Employment) and specify the vacancy announcement number. Applications not completed on Form HR-01, or without reference to a specific vacancy number will not be accepted. Only completed forms will be accepted. Closing Date is 26th April 2010.
- Completion of college degree is required
- One to two years of related or equivalent USG experience or in HR work or a closely related field is required.
- Good working Knowledge in English and in Hindi or Telugu is required.
- Must have good working knowledge of general office operations and procedural requirements pertaining to functions performed in USG or HR Office .
- Must have the ability to type and use computer and to draft/generate reports. Also have the ability to maintain confidentiality and deal effectively, tactfully and discretely with a broad cross-section of people
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensures that all personnel forms and attachments are complete, internally consistent, and in compliance with information available in Human Resources Office records, obtains additional or corrected information.
- Prepares WGI actions after obtaining Performance Evaluation Reports and Work Requirement Statement for supervisor’s review and Management Officer’s signature.
- Arranges, sorts, and files HR-related papers/documents including copies of position descriptions in folders/binders, as appropriate. Establishes folders for all new locally hired employees.
- Screens medical claim forms submitted by employees for required information, insures that required reports are attached and processes these claims for reimbursement by the insurance company.
- Assists the HR Supervisor in processing SIV and awards nominations including Extra Mile Award, Safe Driving, Length of Service, and other incentive awards.
- Provides Management and clerical support for Human Resources Section. Drafts/types miscellaneous routine/repetitive type of correspondence pertaining to wide range of personnel related subjects including cables, announcements, Office Memorandums, letters, reports, staff notices, statements, and different kinds of lists, etc. Performs other duties as assigned.
About Company :
Please visit our website for more details.Applicants must apply on Form HR-01 (Application form for Employment) and specify the vacancy announcement number. Applications not completed on Form HR-01, or without reference to a specific vacancy number will not be accepted. Only completed forms will be accepted. Closing date is April 26th 2010.
Apply : Email ur cv to Hyderabadvacancies@State.gov
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com