Unisys India Bangalore Walkin Drive From 6th to 9th April 2011- Service Desk JobsApril 5th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Service Desk Executive
Name of the Organization : Unisys India Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Takes end to end Ownership of End User Issues till resolution and follow up as mandated by the process requirements.
- Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures.
- Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering.
- Typically provides technical support for Internal and External customers.
- Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization.
- Responsible for providing the first-line of after-sales telephone technical support of hardware, Operating Systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24 x 7)
- Good knowledge on Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking and MS Applications.
- Multitasking and coordination skills.
- Team Player.
- Well versed with technology (understanding of networks, monitoring, DBMS, Windows).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions.
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment and able to deliver against a tight timescale.
- Act Independently and be self motivated
- Excellent Problem Solving and Customer Service Skills
Walkin Date : 6 April -9 April to at Unisys.
Unisys Global Services – India
135/1, “Purva Premier” Residency Road, Bangalore 560025, India.
Unisys India Pvt Ltd
Purva Premier 135/1, Residency Road,
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
About Unisys :
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.
Unisys India was established in 2004 in Bangalore. We have strengthened tremendously in terms of headcount and infrastructure, as well as capabilities to become an integral part of the Unisys global delivery organization. Today, we have three state-of-the-art facilities – two in Bangalore and one in Hyderabad.
Job Details : To ensure that potential problems to IT service components are analysed and investigated for their root cause and permanent work around and hence negating the chance of the Problem reoccurrence. Managing the incidents effectively end to end in alignment with the ITSM processes and interfacing with Program Management Offices, Technical Resources and MSCs wherever applicable.