Unix Developer Job Positions- SunGard PuneFebruary 4th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
SunGard Pune Unix Backend Developers Recruitment 2011 – 4 Feb 2011
Job Position : C++ Unix Backend Developer
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
Job Location : Pune
Skills : C / C++, SQL, C# .Net, ASP .Net, SQL Server, Sybase databases
Job Responsibilities :
- Work on ETL for capturing real time data received from the different source OMS systems.
- Develop different reports using Unix scripts to analyze the received data as per specifications.
- Generating reports and ftp to specific server locations.
- Analysis of issues, looking up log files, including FIX log files, comparing with data in database tables.
- This position will work to provide enhancements and support.
- The developer would be responsible for developing new enhancements to the product, working on issues and fixing defects in the product to provide greater customer satisfaction around the product and enrich the product.
- He/she should be able to work in a team and also be capable to handle tasks assigned independently.
- This position will report to the Team Lead – Product Development at offshore.
- 1-2 years of experience in development in C/C++
- Worked on socket programming and multi-threading
- Excellent working knowledge of Unix and shell scripting
- Extensive knowledge of working with files in Unix
- Knowledge of FTP
- Experience working in an environment which involves scheduling/monitoring batch jobs
- Ability to write SQL queries to extract data for analysis
- strong desire to learn new applications.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Good team player
- Working knowledge of C# .Net / ASP .Net and web UI development
- Familiarity with financial terms related to brokerage and trading will be a plus
- Knowledge of FIX protocol and experience of working on FIX interface
- Knowledge of SQL Server / Sybase databases
About company :
SunGard is a Fortune-500 company and global leader in integrated software and processing solutions for financial services, higher education and public sector. SunGard also helps information-dependent enterprises of all types to ensure the continuity of their business. With annual revenues of $5 billion, SunGard serves more than 25,000 customers in more than 50 countries, including the world’s 50 largest financial services companies.
SunGard has over 70 subsidiaries around the world developing software in domain areas including:
$25 trillion in investment assets are accounted for and managed daily on our systems
More than 5 million trades are processed daily by broker-dealers and other financial intermediaries on our systems
70% of Nasdaq trades flow through our systems
Website : https://www.sungard.com/sts
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above