UPS-Opening For Receptionist in DelhiJune 15th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job position : Receptionist
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Job Location : Delhi
Job Responsibilities :
- Handling calls (EPABX), should have good knowledge and work experience in using Microsoft office excel sheets.
- Handling incoming & outgoing calls and Fax & Mails EPBAX
- Maintaining the attendance/leave records, Assist Admin Team in routine Administration work
- To manage the Office, look after all the jobs related to front office/reception; attend telephone calls, receiving-sending e-mails, house-keeping and other routine work.
- Candidate should be a multifaceted personality who can independently handle responsibility with confidence.
- Graduation and/or diploma in secretarial practices / office administration with above 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Should have a pleasant personality, excellent communication skills, Fluency in English and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of EPABX & MS Office, Basic Computer Skills.
About Company :
UPS (United Parcel Service), the world largest package delivery company and a global leader in supply chain services, offer an extensive range of options for synchronizing the movements of goods, information and funds in more than 200 countries and territories across the globe.
This year, UPS is once again rated Americas Most Admired company for the 22nd consecutive year, and the Worlds Most Admired company for the 7th consecutive year in an industry survey conducted by Fortune magazine. UPS Jetair Express Pvt Ltd is a joint venture offering a comprehensive range of cost-effective solutions to customers in India across 13 major locations in India.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above