US IT Recruiter Jobs 2011 in Noida-CorbusNovember 30th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : US Recruiter (US shift)
No of Openings : 2
Experience : 0 – 4 Years
Job Location : Noida
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop/maintain multiple channels and networks to build a diverse and reliable sourcing pool
- Evaluate candidates based on employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities and other data pertinent to the selection and referral of candidates.
- Entire recruitment life cycle from sourcing, screening, selection, hiring, negotiation, post offer follow up.
- Vendor Management
- Data Maintenance & MIS
- Team player and effective communicator
- Should encourage open communication.
- Help other team members on critical assignments
- Must have 1- 2 years of experience in recruiting resources and interacted with US clients for their job requirements.
- Extensive experience of Internet Recruiting for candidates and industry leads, pre-screening to quality potential candidates, lead generation by client promoting advertisements (job posting, e-mail, etc.)
- Involved online with US requirement to find exact match of consultants through searching on websites
- Knowledge and background in IT contract staffing and consulting services industry is must
- Prior experience in dealing with consultants on (H1B, W2, etc.) Visas
- Extensively used Web Technology for Posting Resumes on behalf of sales person as well as consultants on different websites to help counterpart in USA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work independently and self motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills & work ethics
- Positive attitude and team player
- Customer service focused and excellent follow-up
- Understand startup culture & willing to work hard Aggressive, persistent and good negotiating skills.
- Computer literate. Must have experience with Internet browsers and search engines, MS Word and MS Outlook or similar email program
About Company :
Established in 1994, Corbus continues to build and expand expertise in key industry verticals, leveraging the experience gained over the years in the outsourcing business and strategic alliances. Corbus provides adaptable and flexible global collaboration models to suit Fortune 100 companies in Aviation, Consumer Package Goods (CPG), Retail, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Media, Healthcare and Publishing sectors.
Corbus creates technology-empowered solutions by combining industry leading processes and technologies that deliver business value to global clients through year-on-year savings. We are known for our ability to work in true partnership with clients to innovate and bring cost reduction along with enhanced product quality. Corbus has a unique practice led global execution model that enables it to be an end-to-end solution provider to the customer needs.