Vacancies For Civil Engineer in Rajasthan-EnerconOctober 20th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Vacancies of Civil Engg Freshers in Jaipur Jaisalmer Rajasthan 2010
Job Position : Civil Engineer
Job Responsibilities :
- Site Surveys, Soil Investigations, and layouts
- Foundation, Road construction and repairs.
- Executing all constructions activities.
- Familiar with external , internal plumbing & sanitary systems, water supply & sewage treatment, AC Installation, Electrical etc.
- Co-ordinate with the consultant , architects, followup with contractors, suppliers etc.
- Prepare work Schedules, monitoring the progress, supervision of works and also prepare daily and weekly progress reports.
- Bill Certification and measurement
- Quantity Estimation & BOQ Preparation
- Road Construction experience is a MUST.
- Candidates will be placed anywhere in India (currently at Rajasthan) & should be prepared for travelling throughout India.
- Position requires consistent academic career (throughout first class), high level of maturity, English Communication.
- Candidates should be ready for commitment of 3 years Service Agreement.
- Only BE / Diploma Candidates are invited & must follow the Criteria mentioned above.
- Selected candidates will have to join at the earliest.
- Only B.E/Diploma(Civil) having 60% aggregate throughout their career are eligible for this.
- Interested Male candidates kindly contact asap so that interviews can be scheduled by next week at Delhi.
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil,Diploma – Any Specialization, Civil
Salary: Rupees 1,50,000 – 6,50,000
Job Location : Jaipur, Jaisalmer
About Company :
ENERCON has a global slogan “ENERGY FOR THE WORLD”. The company launched its operations in India in the year 1994 and has so far installed around 2100 MW capacity of Wind Turbines in India. Enercon India Ltd. (EIL) is ISO-9001: 2000 certified for manufacturing, installation and services facilities. It is supported with the latest design and development from its Principals; Enercon GmbH. To have seamless growth of business operations SAP system has been implemented for all major business functions. The company has four manufacturing units at Daman for different parts of Wind Energy Converter and concrete tower segment manufacturing facilities at Gujarat & Karnataka.
With a proud team of around 4000 highly skilled Energites the company is poised to meet high market demand. Today wind energy is rated as the fastest growing source of power in the world, with an average growth exceeding the rate of 40% per annum over the last few years worldwide.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above