Vacancies For Customer Service Representative in Bangalore-ZTE Telecom IndiaApril 23rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
As one of the first Chinese telecom equipment provider to pursue business in overseas markets, ZTE now has about 50,000 employees and 8,000 of them work in about 120 representative offices around the world.Since 1996, the company has provided its products and services to 135 countries and regions, serving major telecom operators in Asia Pacific, South Asia, North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa and the Commonwealth of Independent States. Through a combination of strategic marketing, differentiation, cost advantage, human resources and intellectual property management, ZTE has established firm commercial partnerships with over 500 operators around the world.ZTE India is a wholly owned subsidiary of ZTE Corporation, a leading global provider of telecommunications equipment and network solutions. ZTE started its operations in India in 1999 with the aim of offering its portfolio of products covering every sector of the wireline, wireless, terminal and service markets to the fast-growing telecom market in India.ZTE India has an extensive presence in India through its corporate office in Gurgaon, regional offices in Bangalore and Mumbai and nodal offices in over 10 cities in India.
The company also has a dedicated Customer Support Engineering Center, an R&D Center and a Training Center in Bangalore. ZTE has also established a full-fledged manufacturing facility in Manesar, Gurgaon. ZTE India employs over 1,600 employees, out of which nearly 90 % of them are local employees.
Job Position : Customer service representative
No of Openings : 3
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Work Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Solve the customer’s enquiries over the phone.
- Take in complaints and fix the same.
- Revisit the existing customers and conduct a satisfaction survey.
- Collect useful information from the customers and send it to the concerned department.
- Conduct additional surveys on request from the HQ.
- Familiarity with customer support procedures and online service processes.
- work oriented and spirit of teamwork, excellent ability of oral and written expression and ability of learning.
- Excellent abilities in analysis, judgment, and instruction.
- Should have proficiency in at least three languages, Hindi and English being the basic requirement.
ZTE Telecom India Pvt Ltd
#ZTE Telecom India Pvt. Ltd 2nd
Outer Ring road,Bangalore -87 email@example.com
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
Website : http://zte.com.cn