Vacancies For Retail Executive Delhi/NCR-Sports Station IndiaApril 16th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Retail Executives
Name of the Organization : Sports Station India Pvt. Ltd
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Delhi/NCR
- Good communication Skills
- Pleasing personality
- Inclination to work in retail
Job Responsibilities :
- To achieve the daily sales targets
- To meet and improve conversion ratios on a continuing basis
- To increase the average transaction valeu per customer by moving the customer up the value chain during the selling process
- To encourage multiple product sales by effective cross-selling across sub-categories
- To understand customers’ needs and expectations
- To map products and services to customer needs
- To ensure that the complete set of customer’s needs are met starting from enquiry to closure of the sales transaction to delivery
- To ensure customer grievances, if any, are effectively addressed and resolved; to request intervention by the Retail Store Manager in the event of not being able to address every requirement of the customer.
- Greeting the customer & ‘Using the May I Help you’ approach in case of a lost customer.
- Meet and exceed the sales targets
- Participate in market surveillance activities under the direction of the Retail Store Manager.
- Constantly seek to update own knowledge of products
- Assist customers in locating products/accessories and address compatibility issues.
- Provide fashion consultancy to the customer
- Maintain Visual Merchandising , upkeep and hygiene standards
- Capturing customer feedback
- Adherence to policies, systems and procedures
About Company :
SSIPL group has emerged as one of the leading retailers with a strong nationwide retail footprint of over 155 retail outlets and growing.
The company’s foray into retail began as being the first group in India to acquire the approval of FDI in retail. In 1996, the first Nike exclusive store opened in India at South Extension, New Delhi. Simultaneously, the group built and strengthened its large & robust athletic footwear manufacturing infrastructure in India.
The group is spearheaded over a decade of versatile experience in retailing, manufacturing, licensing and distribution of footwear for various international brands. In the year 2006, the group bagged the exclusive license to manufacture & distribute Levi’s footwear in India. A team of enthusiastic professionals is implementing the group’s vision of being the leader in the apparel & footwear retail industry operating the company spread across three strategic business units: Manufacturing, Retailing & Franchising and Licensing & Distribution. The entire group of over 3,000 employees boasts of an organization that has a rich culture rooted in its core values of respect for each individual and their overall development. The group is currently managing and running 4 world class manufacturing facilities in India for athletic & casual footwear with a capacity of 2.4 million pairs per annum. Its retail spread includes mono-brand stores for international brands: Nike, Levi’s, Dockers, Lotto & ~H2O+. The group also retails two home grown brands: Shoe Tree & Value Station. SSIPL group is the sole licensee for the Levi’s Footwear & Lotto brand in India.