Vacancies Of Finance Analyst in Ernst & Young Delhi/NCRApril 23rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Finance and Controls Analyst
Name of the Organization : Ernst & Young GSS
About Company :
We are in the business of delivering seamless, consistent, high-quality professional services worldwide. We have 130,000 individuals across 140 countries, with an array of talents, who deliver these services daily.
United by the belief that every person, organization and community needs help to achieve their potential, we strive to use our talents to make a real difference to each other, to our clients and to the communities in which we work and live.
Whether your career lies in assurance, tax, transaction, advisory or core business services, you will be joining an organization where you count as an individual and everything you need for professional and personal success is already in place.
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Work Location: Delhi/NCR
B.A – Economics,B.B.A – Management,B.Com – Commerce PG – MBA/PGDM
- Bachelors or Masters Degree from a reputed university/college
- Experience in Billing/Transaction Processing/Data Management is an added advantage
- Effective communication skills – both in written and spoken English.
- Be proficient in MS Word/PowerPoint/Excel
- Possess strong analytical skillsBe confident and have self motivating attitude
Job Responsibility :
- Work closely in team to carry out the day to day activities of Controls testing, Data Management, Engagement Coordination and Reporting and Account Management to meet the daily/Weekly/monthly objectives.
- Communicate effectively with the global engagement teams and adhere to service level agreements and deadlines
- Deliver high quality of service by understanding expectations, applying learnings from training and orientation, performing self review of work and timely escalation of issues, if required.
- Diligently carry out your tasks and responsibilities in the best interest of the team and the organisation, and conduct yourself in a manner befitting a global Ernst & Young professional.
- Understand EY Tools – GAMx, GRC, etc and make updates to these tools, archival, etc as required