Vacancy For Shift Engineer in Mumbai- K Raheja CorpJanuary 28th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
B.Tech / BE / Diploma Civil Jobs 2011 India Mumbai – 28th Jan 2011
Job Position : Shift Engineer
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil,Diploma
Salary : Rupees 2,00,000 – 4,25,000
Job Location : Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Job Responsibilities :
- To contribute towards timely completion of civil related maintenance activities of the residential & commercial buildings with complete quality & safety.
- Check lay-outs and maintenance of civil/structures
- Conduct non-destructive testing of all civil structures in order to evaluate the reliability of the structures.
- Conduct site surveys, evaluate existing structures and prepare scope of work for submission to contracts department to invite contract bids; review all contract bids received for capital/operational for civil maintenance jobs and evaluate these bids based on criterion points covering the scope of work.
- Conduct technical studies for civil structures which are dilapidated or have deteriorated and pipe breaks in order to develop recommendations for corrective action.
- Perform inspections, conditions of civil structures surveys, collect field data and prepare design of new and upgraded civil structures for maintiananace works.
- Adjusts, aligns, and calibrates civil structures using tools, gauges, and test equipment.
- Examines and inspects components for cracks, breaks, or leaks.
- Disassembles and inspects parts for wear, warping, or other defects.
- Assembles and maintenance for all structural components and accessories, using tools and power tools.
- Repairs, replaces, and rebuilds structures, functional components, and parts of the plant.
- Conduct root cause analysis for recurring civil problems referred to the Civil Engineering Section in order to identify the root problem and propose rectification and corrective measures.
- Supervise the implementation of all operational jobs relating to civil maintenance and operations in order to ensure implementation is consistent with the approved scope of work.
- Monitor the financial performance of a given area of activity versus budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon
Plot No C-30, Block – G Opp. SIDBI, Bandra Kurla
Complex Bandra (E)
About company :
K RAHEJA CORP is one of the leaders in Real Estate Development, having diverse interests in Retailing, Shopping Malls, & Hospitality businesses. Established in 1956, over the five decades, K Raheja Corp has undergone a major transition from a real estate developer to a well diversified corporate. We have embarked on major growth plan in the areas of Real Estate Development, Hotels, IT Parks, Shopping Malls, Industrial Infrastructure & Logistics and Business Centres. Large scale projects have commenced at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Baroda and Bangalore with new developments coming up at Chennai, Goa and other parts of the country.